What we do
We are expert in collection, processing and associated logistics, providing turn-key solutions to all waste requirements. We’re able to handle all aspects of planning and operations, including: site inspections; the definition of requirements; the development of Job Safety Analyses; and transportation studies, in readiness for client approval and project implementation.
We envisage ourselves being capable of exceeding the expectations of our customers. We achieve this by providing outstanding customer service; operational flexibility; and value for money.
- Projects are executed based on the following core values:
- Our people are our greatest asset;
- Our success is based on our people’s good work;
- Safety and sustainability are paramount across the environmental; community and commercial spectrum; and
- Together, we provide a superior service
Exceptional service and practical expertise, coupled with extensive industry knowledge, guarantees that Warren Blackwood Waste is an ideal choice in assisting with all your waste management requirements, regardless of how simple or complex the operation.
A broad range of logistics management capabilities can be readily provided across all community, industry and government sectors, including the following:
- Collection and processing capacity to handle Municipal, Commercial &/or Industrial waste management projects;
- Project planning and project management of simple and complex waste management operations;
- Site inspections; Job Safety Analysis; and project management services;
- Sourcing and procurement of logistics solutions;
- Sourcing of associated service providers, where required; and
- Liaison with industry; government; and regulatory bodies.